Thank you for choosing the Amizette Inn for your upcoming get-away. Below are our hotel policies and procedures. Please read them carefully. You agree to abide by our policies and procedures as our hotel guests when you or a third-party completes your hotel registration card or when you sign the registration card. The Amizette reserves all rights to refuse service to any guests of the hotel who do not follow or comply with hotel policies and procedures.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Late Check-in/Arrival after 9 pm – Please contact the Inn directly and in advance of 9pm to receive special after-hours instructions.
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Cancellation and Prepayment Policies:
[The cancellation policies are strictly followed as the hotel is a small property with limited staffing.]
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation and the remaining amount in the 14 days before arrival.
- The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
- Late arrivals and early departures will be charged for the full amount of reservation.
Methods of Payment:
- All major credit cards accepted (i.e. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
- Excluding American Express.
- Rates do not include 14.25% taxes.
o 9.25% state gross receipts (TIDD location code 20-430)
o 5% village lodgers’ tax.
- Rates are based on up to double occupancy.
- Children: Up to two children — age 7 & younger — are permitted in parent’s room at no additional charge; does not include roll-away bed.
- Additional occupants (over 7 years of age)
o Summer & Fall — add $10 per person/per night.
o Ski Season – add $20 per person/per night.
- Rates include daily breakfast.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Smoking is prohibited in all hotel rooms and in all common areas of the hotel.
- Guests who smoke outdoors are reminded to be courteous to others, follow posted fire dangers, and to not drop any cigarette butts in the surrounding areas.
- Guests of the hotel are reminded you are also guests of the surrounding Carson National Forest, subject to the general national forest safety policy: “pack out what you pack in.”
No In-Room Fire Policy:
- No open-flame cooking or barbequing is permitted in any hotel rooms.
- No burning smudge sticks or lit candles are permitted in any hotel rooms.
No Pet Policy:
- No pets are allowed in hotel rooms or common areas.
- No pets are allowed in cars and other vehicles parked on the hotel parking lot.
- As a small inn with limited staff we cannot accommodate pets.
All Rooms Are Non-Smoking