Thank you for choosing the Amizette Inn for your upcoming get-away. Below are our policies and procedures. Please read them carefully as you agree to comply with these terms as a guest of the Amizette Inn (at the time the registration process is completed by you or a third-party, or the registration card is signed.) The Amizette Inn reserves all rights to refuse service to any guest or anyone on property who does not comply with the policies and procedures.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Late Check-in/Arrival after 8 pm – Please contact the Inn directly and in advance of 8 pm to receive special after-hours instructions.
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Cancellation and Prepayment Policies:
[The cancellation policies are strictly followed as the Inn is a small property with limited staff.]
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price at the time of reservation and the remaining amount on the day of check-in.
- The prepayment of 50% of the total price/deposit is Non-Refundable.
- The remaining amount due will NOT be charged ONLY if notice of cancellation is received 14 days in advance of the date of arrival.
- Late arrivals and early departures will be charged for the full amount of reservation.
Methods of Payment:
- All major credit cards accepted (i.e. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
- Excluding American Express.
- Rates do not include 14.25% taxes.
- 9.25% state gross receipts (TIDD location code 20-430)
- 5% village lodgers’ tax.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Children Age 7 & Younger: Up to two are permitted in parent’s room at no additional charge; does not include roll-away bed.
- Additional Occupants Over Age 7:
- Summer & Fall — add $10 per person/per night.
- Ski Season – add $20 per person/per night.
- Rates include daily breakfast.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Smoking is prohibited in all guest rooms and in all indoor common areas.
- Guests who smoke outdoors are reminded to be courteous to others, to not drop cigarette butts outdoors—please dispose of them properly, and follow posted fire dangers.
- Guests of the Inn are reminded you are also guests of the surrounding Carson National Forest, subject to the general national forest safety policy: “pack out what you pack in.”
No In-Room Fire Policy:
- No open-flame cooking or barbequing is permitted in any guest rooms.
- No burning smudge sticks or lit candles are permitted in any guest rooms.
No Pet Policies:
- No pets are allowed in guest rooms or common areas.
- No pets are allowed in cars or other vehicles parked on the parking lot.
- As a small inn with limited staff we cannot accommodate pets.
All Rooms Are Non-Smoking